When spending your holidays to Lefkada, you must definitely visit Athani's nearby beaches: Porto Katsiki, Egremni, Gyalos as well as the more close ones, Agiofili, Mikros Gialos, Agios Nikitas and Milos.
• The Cape of Lefkada with an archaeological site dedicated to Apollo and the Rock of Sappho or Kyra, from which the poet Sappho fell according to the myth during the Homer Times.
• The Archaeological Museum of Lefkada - with prehistoric findings - as well as the Folklore Museum and the Public Library.
• The famous Monastery of Panagia Faneromeni with its interesting history that attracts hundreds of Christians and tourists each year.
• The windmills in Gyra, remnants of the Venetian Domination.
• The picturesque village of Karya with the Museum of Carnatic Art, unique Lefkadian embroidery art, as well as the Folklore Museum.
• The waterfalls in Vafkeri near Nydri.
• Madouri, an island owned by the poet Aristotle Valaoritis, as well as the island of Skorpios, owned by Onassis.
• The Venetian Castle of Agia Mavra.
• The Melissa Gorge, of unique beauty, ideal for hiking.